2019 ICORS/CORS/COA Call for Abstracts - Montréal, Québec, Canada
Late-breaking Scientific Research Submission Deadline: March 15, 2019 11:59 EDT
The Canadian Orthopaedic Association (COA) and the Canadian Orthopaedic Research Society (CORS) invite you to submit an abstract on ground-breaking, innovative scientific research on musculoskeletal disease.
Welcome to the 2019 ICORS/CORS/COA Call for Abstracts. To begin, please login with your username and password below. If you do NOT have an account, please click the Create Profile button.
Once you create your profile, you will be logged directly in to submit your abstract. You will also receive a confirmation email with your password. You may update your password at any time by clicking on "Update Profile".
- Submission requires full names and valid email addresses for all authors. All abstracts require a presenting author.
- Maximum word count of 500 for all content sections combined (Purpose, Method, Results and Conclusion.)
- Accepted abstracts will be printed in the program in the format entered, therefore capitalize appropriate words. Use capitals for proper names, titles, geographical names, trade names. NO CAPS LOCK.
- Numbers should be set out as follows:
1. One to nine in words, with larger numbers printed numerically (e.g. 10, 52, 120).
2. Use the percentage sign e.g. 20%
(not 'percent' in words, unless the number is also written in full at the beginning of a sentence).
3. When a sentence begins with a number, write it out in full (e.g. 'Eighty-five percent').
- Proofread before submitting
- Submission deadline: March 15, 2019, 23:59 EDT
By submitting an abstract, all authors agree to the rules and regulations.
Please send questions to [email protected]
Click Here to Create a Profile