Share your success story, share your knowledge, and energize the attendees with the latest in proven tools, analyses, and methodologies to improve healthcare operations.
Submit your abstract now for the Healthcare Systems Process Improvement Conference 2014 – Sponsored by the Society for Health Systems!
We are accepting abstract proposals for Poster presentations until November 1 for the following topics:
Big Data/Analytics and Clinical Decision Support
Expert Panel Discussions
Leadership & Management
Lean Six Sigma –Education/Training/Transformation
Lean Six Sigma – Projects
Operations Research for Process Improvement
Selections for presentations will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Applicability: relevance of the ideas and/or techniques to other conference attendees
- Originality: new or advanced application of an existing practice or presentation of a new idea
- Soundness: thoroughness of explanation, assumptions are reasonable, techniques used appropriately
- Organization: organization of logic, clarity of definition for problem and/or objective, clear explanations
- Comparative Quality: overall quality and value relative to other abstracts submitted
- All selection/decisions by the HSPIC Conference Planning Committee are final.
- Abstracts accepted for presentation and/or publication are subject to editing for clarity and space considerations by the Conference Planning Committee.
Please note that conference speakers are not paid or reimbursed for travel expenses. HSPIC speakers and poster presenters can register at a discounted rate off the regular registration rate. The discount applies to the primary speaker -1 per presentation. All HSPIC speakers are required to submit a Powerpoint presentation, and/or a Full Paper (6 page limit) or Briefing Document for inclusion on the conference CD proceedings. Speakers not registered for the conference by December 31, 2013 will be removed from the program. All abstract submissions will be reviewed and may need to be revised based upon these reviews in order to be accepted for the final conference proceedings.
Important Due Dates
August 16, 2013
September 23, 2013
November 8, 2013 November 1, 2013
November 29, 2013
November 29, 2013
December 31, 2013
January 6, 2014
January 31, 2014
February 21 – 24, 2014
Abstract submission deadline
Speaker selection notification
First draft presentation - speakers
Poster submission deadline
Reviewers provide feedback to authors
First draft presentation - posters
Final draft presentation - speakers
Final presentation/Briefing document/paper submission/Poster
2014 Conference – Orlando, Florida